CHADWICK SHORES HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Minutes – April 20, 2021
CALL TO ORDER:
Meeting was held at the Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church with no Resident participation due to COVID-19. Meeting was called to order at 7:05
Present: Rick DuFlocq- President
Peter Allen- Vice President
Milton Uzzell – Treasurer
Trisha Smith – Director at Large
Patti Sturm – Secretary
Rachel Carter- Website Administrator
Residential Advisor –
- Drainage repair work completed on Fullard Drive other than paving – when paved the depressed asphalt in front of 318 will also be filled in. The sink hole repair work in the vicinity of 708 CSD has turned out to be more extensive than originally thought – estimates to be submitted for future board approval. The board requests that residents exercise caution when passing by this area.
- Estimate for Security Cameras at Waterfront Park unanimously approved.
- The porta-john is to be reinstalled at the waterfront park.
- Food Truck will be at playground Friday, April 23rd from 4-8 pm.
- Contractor access agreement between HOA and owners of 235 Everett Dr has been approved with stipulation that necessary safety measures are taken, and a construction timeline is provided.
- Community yard sale date has been set for Saturday, May 15th.
- Premier Management to send warning letters to owners for following infractions: Contractor signs, yard condition and debris left in right of way. Letters also going out about dogs not on leashes. New signage requesting that dogs be kept on leashes in accordance with Onslow County statue will be posted at dog waste stations.
- Board members to clean up gatehouse and pressure wash the front gate area.
- Neighborhood watch is underway with significantly less participation than anticipated.
- HVAC unit to be installed at gatehouse.
- Patti Sturm has decided to leave the board, and actions will be taken to find her replacement. The other members of the board want to thank Patti for her contributions to the board, and to the residents of Chadwick Shores.
Secretary’s Report – Minutes approved for March meeting with stipulation that Executive Session portion is corrected.
Treasurer’s Report – Relevant budget items discussed.
Vice-President – No report
Director-at-Large – No Report
Website Administrator – Rachel gave updates for website.