Chadwick Shores Homeowner Association
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
CALL TO ORDER:
The CSHOA Board of Directors meeting was held at the home of Richard DuFlocq due to the coronavirus – no residential assistants or residents were invited due to social distancing.
Present: Rick DuFlocq- President
Jonathan Chrisant- Vice President
Milton Uzzell – Treasurer
Trisha Smith – Director at Large
Patti Sturm – Secretary
- Drainage project bids were discussed – Board approved 438 CSD and 565 CSD were projects. Projects for 334 CSD and 207 Fullard were tabled for another 30 days to allow for further bids.
- It was determined that the playground and waterfront park were to stay open.
- Dead tree at waterfront park area to be bid on.
- Pothole repairs not associated with drainage projects to be addressed later.
- Waterfront park fence – no decisions to be made until ownership determined at adjacent property.
- Gatehouse keys distributed to all board members.
- SOP’s are still under construction.
- When HOA issues are brought up on Next Door do not address. Owners should be using HOA website if they have issues.
- Board voted to delay issuing late fees at the present time due to the corona virus.
Secretary’s Report – Minutes for the February meeting were approved.
Treasurer’s Report – Discussed current balances and current spending.
Director-at-Large – Nothing to report at this meeting.
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn made by Richard DuFlocq and second by Trisha Smith. Adjournment at 7:15