Chadwick Shores Homeowner Association
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
July 21, 2020
CALL TO ORDER:
Meeting was held at the Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church with no Resident participation due to COVID-19. Meeting was called to order at 7:03
Present: Rick DuFlocq- President
Jonathan Chrisant- Vice President
Milton Uzzell – Treasurer
Trisha Smith – Director at Large
Patti Sturm – Secretary
Guinn Beaver – Resident Advisor
Rachel Carter – Website Administrator
- Drainage Project progress discussed – if Rainstorm does not begin on the 300 block of Chadwick Shores this week, the board will cancel the work and look to secure other bids. Project on Everett was delayed due to all utilities not being marked – ECC had hoped to start this week.
- ECC will start keeping drainage ditches clear on a as needed basis. This will be an additional cost from their regular mowing contract.
- Food truck events appear to be going well – next one is August 1st.
- Board is trying to locate someone to work on the AC unit at the gatehouse to protect computer equipment inside.
- Relocation of Soccer goals discussed.
- Flood Zones in Sneads Ferry have been redrawn.
- Board is working with Premier Management to expand and coordinate property owner email address databases to better communication between the board and owners.
- Board to consider contingency locations for September and November Owner’s meetings in case church is not available.
- Board and Premier Management are investigating vote by mail as an option for electing board officers and revising community documents.
- Board to revisit the placement of signage, including campaign signs, in yards and the right of ways to make sure that covenants are being followed.
- Mowing of the right of way is the responsibility of the homeowners unless there is a steeply sloped drainage culvert, wherein ECC will mow – letters to be sent out to yards in violation.
- Request for volunteers to repair playground and waterfront park picnic tables will be sent out on Mailchimp and Nextdoor tomorrow.
- Mid-year financial status was reviewed.
Secretary’s Report – Minutes for the June meeting were approved.
Treasurer’s Report – Quick overview and discussion of taxes paid due to interest accrued on CD’s when they matured.
Vice-President – No report
Director-at-Large – No report
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn made by Richard DuFlocq and seconded by Trisha Smith and Jonathan Chrisant. Adjournment at 8:35
Next Meeting is August 18, 2020 at 7pm Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church.