CHADWICK SHORES HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
AGENDA – June 17, 2021
Call to Order @ 1902
Roll Call of Members
Trisha Smith, Secretary
Guinn Beaver, Director-at-large
Milton Uzzell, Treasurer
Pete Allen, Vice President
Rick DuFlocq, President
Residents in Attendance:
Mr. Bill Keller
Arrived at 1923:
Yesica & Jose Mejia
Parking issue on right of way throughout neighborhood (305 CSD) (see *)
Residents are allowed to widen their driveway at their own expense.
BOD will evaluate drainage issues at 408 CSD with contractors.
President’s Report –
- Playground security camera installation
SecureLock installed post and electrical box today. Some trees block view of cameras so ECC will be asked to trim back.
- Damage to replacement stop sign at Everett Dr. and CSD
After sign/post was replaced, the sign was detached. BOD reattached to post.
- Status of drainage repair job at 708 CSD next to Chadwick Court
Utility marking will be done this week so work can begin next week.
- Video of playground area next to 235 Everett Dr.
235 Everett has provided video record of state of playground.
- New No Parking warning sign installation
*New No Parking sign will be installed just inside the gate (Saturday 6/19/21 @ 9am)
- Front offset waiver for new home construction at 361 CSD
Channel Marker builders requested waiver for offset, which BOD allowed contingent upon leaving a vegetative buffer. Board is waiting to inspect the property.
- New gatehouse A/C unit & gatehouse cleanup
Installed a/c unit in gatehouse to protect integrity of electrical systems and threw out unused stuff inside.
- Dogs not on leashes and dog waste cleanup
According to HOA covenants, the BOD can create the rules/regulations for the common areas for which they are responsible for.
Adhesives signs stating the county ordinance/leash law will be placed on all waste stations, dock park and playground. Chronic offenders will be identified and notified by PMC.
- Warning letters
Homeowners identified as habitually breaking established rules will be sent letters by PMC.
- PMC/informational email to be sent out reviewing community guidelines and HOA rules, describes the process that occurs when infractions are committed, and information on the website.
Secretary’s Report- Trisha Smith
- May meeting minutes were unanimously approved and will be posted on the website.
Treasurer’s Report – Milton Uzzell
PMCs financial report was reviewed
Vice-President – Peter Allen
See above re: gate a/c
Director-at-Large- Guinn Beaver
Nothing to report
Website Administrator- Rachel Carter
Resident Advisor – Russ Keith
Meeting was adjourned at 2050
Next Board of Directors meeting: July 20, 2021