Chadwick Shores Homeowner Association
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
March 16, 2021
CALL TO ORDER:
Meeting was held at the Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church with no Resident participation due to COVID-19. Meeting was called to order at 7:15
Present: Rick DuFlocq- President
Peter Allen- Vice President
Milton Uzzell – Treasurer
Trisha Smith – Director at Large Excused Absence
Patti Sturm – Secretary
Rachel Carter- Website Coordinator
Residential Advisor – Russ Keith
Owners: Quinn Beaver
- Signs with emergency contact number have been installed at the front gate.
- Corner of Maine Dr and Chadwick Shores Dr right of way has been cut back for improved visibility.
- Website Administrator has enhanced utilization of gate sign messages to improve communication to residents.
- Easter Egg hunt will not be sponsored by the HOA this year due to COVID.
- Board has been asked about the Community Yard Sale, this is not an HOA sponsored event.
- Neighborhood watch sign-up has been posted; Trisha is coordinating this important activity.
- Board discussed having a community Spring Cleaning (including gatehouse) to spruce up the entrance.
- Gate remote operator sales are up.
- Confirmation of food truck operating hours have been confirmed with vendor for upcoming event with Oink & Moo.
- Contractor has been approved for Fullard Drive drainage project as well as repairing the sink hole at 708 Chadwick Shores Drive.
- There have been complaints of dogs running loose in Chadwick Shores and not being on leashes.
- There has been a request to relocate the playground porta-john, the board voted to leave in present location.
Secretary’s Report – Minutes approved for February meeting.
Treasurer’s Report – Relevant budget items discussed.
Vice-President – No report
Director-at-Large – Absent
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn made by Patti Sturm and seconded by Peter Allen Adjournment at 8:30.
Next Meeting is April 20, 2021 at 7pm Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church.